Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Serious cravings today

I am new to all this vegan-ness so I am still figuring stuff out. The most important thing I'm trying to figure out is what and when to eat to get enough nutrients and keep my energy up. The other day at work I didn't eat breakfast, then ate lunch late, couldn't find a whole lot to eat at work except fruit, and by the time the cafe made me a vegan sandwich, it didn't sound good and I had a headache and a light head.. I am taking vitamins but I am not a big hungry eater in the a.m. when I am rushed for work.

I guess I need to get bananas and some pb & j sandwiches, handfuls of nuts, carrot stick or grapes to snack on.

This has got to work, but like everything in my life, it's a learning process and a bit of a struggle.

Keeping on...

Meanwhile, today, I am craving chocolate chip cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment