Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Junk food

Hello again!
I took the holiday off from blogging... it's been a struggle finding stuff to eat other than cereal or burritos since it's hot here and I really have no energy to do any elaborate cooking. I went shopping and ended up grabbing a lot of cookies, gelato, tortilla chips, salsa and avocados (for guacamole) and such for snacking. Oops. What am I doing? Just because I'm scarfing down vegan cookies doesn't make it OK. They're still COOKIES.  I think I am anticipating my kid leaving to go back to school for the year, going overseas, and I'm going to miss her. YES I EAT MY FEELINGS.  The air conditioning in my house is broken too so I don't have much inclination to do much. I need to do some menu planning, or rely on some established vegan menus. That's it, have to get out the books and hit the websites and do some research. I do notice that since I've been off the dairy products I'm not coughing so much, just after a couple days. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment